THINK GREEN | THINK ZERO EMISSION
The next responsible step towards sustainable mobility!
The Changing Face of Sustainable Mobility
WHY ELECTRIFY EMPLOYEE TRANSPORT?
Higher utilization rates and defined routes make this segment well placed for EV adoption: EVs at high utilization rates can compete with conventional vehicles. This positions companies and employees to derive economic value. In addition, the employee transport segment generally has well defined and fixed routes, so it is possible to guarantee utilization via planning and setting up charging stations, leading to business viability.
The unidirectional flow of traffic towards corporate centers is contributing to the heat island effect: the issue has become prominent in Indian cities, where areas near corporate offices are up to 3-5 degrees Celsius warmer than the surrounding area.
Starting with the large corporate houses providing transport facilities to its employees, we can set the stage to make the switch. Eco ETS with over 22 years of experience in managing employee transport services for its enterprise clients with a fleet of over 6000 cabs launches Eco Electric.
The Eco Advantage
Experience in managing employee transport with the knowhow of managing an EV fleet to ensure a zero error, fully compliant operation
SLA based Performance Management
- Connected Car ensuring passenger safety
- Up to 100% CO2 reduction
- Zero capex for customers
- Pan-India fast charging and energy infrastructure
- Transparent and Data-Driven Operations
- Selecting the right car as per capacity and range
- Training the drivers
- Setting up the charging infrastructure. Deployment of fast (DC) and slow (AC) chargers at company premises.
- Technology: With our vast experience of working on various route optimization software, we can provide consultancy to select the right software for your needs to ensure fleet utilization and efficiency